Re: draft-ietf-mpls-in-udp was RE: gre-in-udp draft (was: RE: [tsvwg] Milestones changed for tsvwg WG)

2014-01-09 01:52:16
Because they specify zero UDP checksums,
I oppose publication of draft-ietf-mpls-in-udp in its current form
I oppose tsvwg adoption of draft-yong-tsvwg-gre-in-udp-encap in its current
form.
I oppose the IETF lisp documents.

lloyd,

i think i understand your position.  but i disagree with preventing wg
adoption of draft-yong-tsvwg-gre-in-udp-encap, mainly because i strongly
see wg adoption as how we get to discuss and work on a document, not as
approval of the document.  as david said, i think we need to discuss it
so we can decide if it should be fixed.  to do so, we have to adopt it.

randy