Re: Consideration vs. Blocking (was Re: Gen-Art telechat review of draft-farrell-perpass-attack-04)

2014-01-20 09:14:54

On 1/19/2014 12:30 AM, Eliot Lear wrote:
It is fair to say that we should consider this threat at an
architectural level.  It's fair (albeit a truism) that finding design
flaws earlier in the process rather than later is less costly
(ENG-101).  Justification language like the above, however, is likely to
actively impede the IETF, as these sorts of things have in the past.
As one of the folks who suggested "address" vs. "consider" I now recant.

I am satisfied with "consider."

if anyone cares :-).

Steve