Remove me please

2014-01-22 01:33:00
Hello

I do not want receive no more msg from this mailing liste , please remove me

Thanks for sharing long work

2014/1/21, Adrian Farrel <adrian(_at_)olddog(_dot_)co(_dot_)uk>:
A few minor last call comments coming from my AD review.
The authors have already discussed these and know what to fix at the end of
last
call.

Adrian

===

I think MPR could usefully be expanded in the document title, in the
Abstract, and on first use in the body.  Then you won't need to expand
it in Section 3.

---

It seems odd that Section 4 has a bullet numbered "1." but no other
numbered bullets.

---

I think Section 4 uses the notation of 18.2 of [OLSRv2] not 18.3. At
least, that is where d1() etc. are defined for revision -19 of that
document.