Re: Last Call: <draft-housley-number-registries-02.txt> (Internet Numbers Registries) to Informational RFC

2014-01-25 11:06:37
Hi Russ,
At 06:48 25-01-2014, Russ Housley wrote:
Thanks for your comments. I have changed section 1 and section 2 to address them. Here is the updated text:

1.  Introduction

   In accordance with the IETF-IANA Memorandum of Understanding
   [RFC2860], RFC 7020 [RFC7020] provides information about the Internet
   Numbers Registry System and how it is used in the distribution of
   autonomous system (AS) numbers and globally unique unicast Internet
   Protocol (IP) address space.

   This companion document identifies the IANA registries that are part
   of the Internet Numbers Registry System at this time.

2.  Internet Numbers Registries

   Three IANA registries are associated with the Internet Numbers
   Registry System: AS Numbers, unicast IPv4 Addresses, and unicast IPv6
   Addresses.  However, in each case, there are special-purpose values,
   and those special-purpose values are outside the Internet Numbers
   Registry System.

Thanks for addressing the comments.  I am okay with the above.

Regards,
-sm