RE: Third party disclosures and NDAs (Re: Problem with new Note Well )

2014-01-27 13:25:23
An you clarify whether you consider your use case as trying to meet the
requirements of 6.1.2 or the requirements of 6.1.3 of RFC 3979.

Regards

Keith

-----Original Message-----
From: WGChairs [mailto:wgchairs-bounces(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org] On Behalf
Of Mulligan, Geoff
Sent: 27 January 2014 17:01
To: Jari Arkko
Subject: RE: Third party disclosures and NDAs (Re: Problem
with new Note Well )

So because I know of IPR that someone else has and is not
disclosing and because I cannot legally disclose it - I can't
continue to participate in the discussion doesn't seem right.
 I'm not the holder of the IPR that isn't being disclosed,
but I'm penalized.

Geoff

Geoff Mulligan | Presidential Innovation Fellow | Cyber
Physical Systems | 301.975.6283