Re: Data Privacy Day

2014-01-28 14:25:28
Jari,

This is a great post. Will push out via channels shortly.

I would like to chart out something like an editorial calendar for the blog and
other efforts, in particular because these will start leading into and setting
up potential media and policymaker conversations before and during the STRING
workshop and IETF meeting.

Does your schedule permit a 30 min conversation this week?  I can put together
a proposed agenda.

Thanks,
-Greg