Re: GEN-ART telechat review of draft-farrell-perpass-attack-05

2014-01-31 19:03:27
On Friday, January 31, 2014, Sam Hartman wrote:

Thanks Scott.
In the interest of being clear about my position, I support publication
of 04 but do not support publication of 05.

I don't know why you object 05.

I think all the discussion that is useful has happened and all that
remains is the consensus call from the sponsoring AD.

The AD should read all comments from the community of practical
statements and AD to follow/sponsor reasonable statements/discussions or
policies, not sponsoring best future plan as best current practice ( it may
be initial plan for BCP).

IMHO, the AD powers are not to be used against reasonable engineering
discussions/requests only if that AD has done sound reasonable
engineering replies.

AB