Invalid TLS certificates on example.[org,net,com]

2014-02-10 17:13:03
Hello,

The TLS certificates presented for example.org, example.net and example.com are
not valid for those respective domains, resulting in a certificate error when
navigated to from browsers. E.g.,

  https://example.org/

I'm getting feedback from the outside world that this is causing people *not*
to use these domains as examples (e.g., in books) because it sends a bad
message about security best practices.

Given the IETF's desire to a) promote good security practices, and b) promote
the use of these domains as per RFC2606, could we please get these served with
a valid certificate?

Thanks!

--
Mark Nottingham   http://www.mnot.net/