Re: [89all] Welcome to IETF-89

2014-02-26 10:11:41
So, lot of thanks to ICANN for hosting this meeting !

*Best wishes*
*نبيل بنعمرو*
*Nabil Benamar*
*Moulay Ismail University.*
*Meknes. Morocco*
*nabilbenamar.com <http://nabilbenamar.com>*

On Wed, Feb 26, 2014 at 6:34 AM, Nabil Benamar <benamar73(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com>
wrote:

Dear Jari,

Thank you for the nice words and invitation...I have particularly
appreciated this comment in your message:" ICANN is a consumer of the
technology that we produce at the IETF..." .Well said :)

*Best wishes*
*نبيل بنعمرو*
*Nabil Benamar*
*Moulay Ismail University.*
*Meknes. Morocco*
*nabilbenamar.com <http://nabilbenamar.com>*

On Tue, Feb 25, 2014 at 11:32 AM, IETF Chair <chair(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org>