IAOC appointment by the IESG

2014-03-01 13:16:22
The IESG is responsible for filling one seat on the IAOC every other year. The
IESG has now completed this process to fill the seat from March 2014 to March
2016. Tobias Gondrom will be the new IAOC member.

I would like to congratulate Tobias and thank him for volunteering for this
task. I would also like to thank all the volunteers; the selection was
difficult, as we had so many excellent candidates. I would also like to
apologise again for the confusion on the earlier attempt on this selection.
Last but not least, I would like to thank Ole Jacobsen who is the outgoing
member, and who has served in the IAOC from 2008. Your years of service in this
(often not so easy) task have been very much appreciated - Thank you!

Jari Arkko for the IESG