Fwd: Re[2]: IAOC Seeks Community Input on IETF Website Revamp SOW

2014-03-16 20:39:48

Hello
to Modernize the web site  visual design  the main page must be not scrollable
as it is now.

7.d.vii: "For pages that require the use of applets, a link to the page where
the user can obtain the plug-ins will be provided. some plugins are known as 0
days attacks vulnerability .
I propose also a link to update this plugins if out of date.

for 2 .c  and e.i .Responsive Design: I propose for mobile devices that mobile
version of the IETF web site must be developed and accessible from the link
m.ietf.org

for 5. h. Events calendar must be in the form of  calendar months table with
selection button of years and month to allow users to select date quickly and
to view the full IETF agenda By Month and by year

best
Serrhini Mohammed