IAOC Seeks Community Input on IETF Website Revamp SOW

2014-03-22 18:45:10
 I assure you of that  such country with less than 9600 baud link  exist in 2014
I tell you two testimony I heard it myself from a Cuban girl  and a ghanien
that they need more than a day to read a Simple Email
which lets to say many  ..............................

С уважением,
mohammed serrhini
serrhini(_at_)mail(_dot_)ru

From: "Adrian Farrel" < adrian(_at_)olddog(_dot_)co(_dot_)uk >

Something that is very important to me is that the site work on very low b/w
links without either taking a long time to load or chewing precious capacity.

Isn't this really required by the principle that the IETF attempts to
be accessible to people in areas that aren't serviced by the most
advanced technology?  I don't know if there are any countries any more
that are connected by a 9600 baud link, but there are probably some
cities that still are.