Re: [Gen-art] Gen-ART LC review of draft-ietf-mpls-special-purpose-labels-05

2014-03-27 02:14:21
I am reviewing the state of this document in preparation for today's IESG
telechat where this document is on the agenda.

Thanks for the review, Roni.

I do not have a strong position on the retirement topic either. I think the
current text is acceptable, given the explanation of the situation.

Jari

On Feb 24, 2014, at 3:36 PM, Roni Even