Re: RFC 7168 on The Hyper Text Coffee Pot Control Protocol for Tea Efflux Appliances (HTCPCP-TEA)

2014-04-03 18:33:10
At 12:37 AM +0100 4/2/14, Elwyn Davies wrote:

 We also need the internationalized version to cater for all those
 excellent varieties of China Tea.  A nice drop of pu-erh perhaps?

I stopped reading when I saw that there was no provision for handling more delicate teas, just as Japanese sencha or gyokuro, which require significantly cooler water and shorter brewing times. I'm not sure I'd characterize this as a question of internationalization, since it involves fundamental protocol elements and operation rather than user display text.

--
Randall Gellens
The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it