Re: Call for volunteers for C/C++ API liaison manager

2014-04-30 22:17:03

And the language standards bodies don't define many of the
APIs AFAICT ... the defined to a major degree by the groups
implementing the network libraries. If OpenSSL and someone else
implement an SSL API, it would be really good for it to be the
same C/C++ etc. API.