Re: Substantial nomcom procedure updates (Was: Re: Consolidating BCP 10 (Operation of the NomCom))

2014-09-15 21:44:52
Hi Jari - Thanks for the leading questions.  I'll comment below, but also I've
posted http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-stjohns-alt-3777bis/ which
provides suggested text for most of the items I listed below.  I wrote this a
while back, but decided there wasn't sufficient interest to open up 3777.  The
document is mostly complete - I think I still had to rework the timeline to
comply with the interim changes documents.