Re: Last Call: <draft-ietf-tram-alpn-06.txt> (Application Layer Protocol Negotiation (ALPN) labels for Session Traversal Utilities for NAT (STUN) Usages) to Proposed Standard

2014-10-09 10:23:59
Adam,

Is your concern specific to TRAM's proposed use of ALPN, or does it apply
to ALPN in general?

Thanks,
Simon

On Wed, Oct 8, 2014 at 1:24 PM, Adam Langley