Genart Telechat review: draft-ietf-6man-why64-06

2014-10-14 11:45:33
I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
< http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please wait for direction from your document shepherd
or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

Document: draft-ietf-6man-why64-06
Reviewer: Robert Sparks
Review Date: 14-Oct-2014
IETF LC End Date: 30-Sep-2014
IESG Telechat date: 30-Oct-2014

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at

you may receive.

Document: draft-ietf-6man-why64-05
Reviewer: Robert Sparks