RE: I-D Action: draft-deng-chinese-names-02.txt

2014-10-22 07:57:57
Authors,

Thanks for this I-D. I hope people read it and find it useful.

A small point. In Figure 1, I suggest replacing the pronunciation example for
"c" with "bats" not "cats". The trouble is that there will be a chance that a
reader will mix up the hard "c" in cats resulting in Zhen's name being
pronounced "kao" which would be unfortunate :-0

Cheers,
Adrian

directories.

        Title           : Pronouncing and Using Chinese Personal Names
        Authors         : Hui Deng
                          Zhen Cao
                          Paul Hoffman
      Filename        : draft-deng-chinese-names-02.txt
      Pages           : 12
      Date            : 2014-10-22