NOMCOM 2014 - feedback and office hours

2014-11-05 09:57:39
The 2014-15 Nominating Committee has collected a list of willing
candidates for the positions outlined below.  You can see the list
at:   https://datatracker.ietf.org/nomcom/2014/feedback/

You may provide feedback using the web form there; it is secure.
All feedback goes into the datatracker using asymmetric encryption,
which is decrypted by the nomcom members as they read it.  So your
feedback can not be seen by the secretariat, the tools people, or any of the
management.

Your feedback through the web form is not anonymous as you need a login to
provide it.

You may also provide feedback by emailing nomcom14(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org, which
enters
the same system through email; it is as non-anonymous as email is, but I do
have
to sort it out.  A separate email per candidate is easier to deal with.

If you have feedback on the candidates which you wish to provide in
person, or in a totally non-identifying fashion, you have the following options:
  1) contact me or any of the members of the nomcom listed at:
         https://datatracker.ietf.org/nomcom/2014/
     and we will anonymize either your email or your spoken feedback for you.

  2) come to our office hours at IETF91 as follows:
     LOCATION: Honolulu SUITE 1 (TAPA TOWER: a slight hike)
     Sunday    11am - 12:30pm
     Monday    -- no-planned-hours --
     Tuesday   8:30-9:30, 15:00-16:30
     Wednesday 8:30-9:30
     Thursday  18:30-20:30

  3) contact me to arrange another time.

  4) look for someone with an ORANGE DOT, and a button,
     and we will be repeating the ORANGE NOMCOM RIBBON.

!!I think that we will *NOT* be using the Sea Pearl Suite 1 room at all!!
    If you see this on any printed material, please ignore.
           HONOLULU SUITE 1 ONLY
    Yes, it's in a different tower; and we are less happy about that than you
are.

====

IAOC:
Randy Bush

IAB:
Joel Halpern*
Russ Housley
Eliot Lear
Xing Li
Andrew Sullivan*
Dave Thaler

IESG:
Pete Resnick* (Applications)
Ted Lemon (Internet)
Joel Jaeggli (Operations and Management)
Richard Barnes (RAI)
Adrian Farrel* (Routing)
Stephen Farrell (Security)
Spencer Dawkins (Transport)
Jari Arkko (Gen)

*- known to have declined to run again.

PLEASE NOTE THAT IT IS LIKELY THAT APPLICATIONS AREA WILL NOT
BE FILLED AT THE IESG REQUEST.

Thank you for your help in identifying qualified nominees!

Michael Richardson
Nomcom Chair 2014-15
nomcom-chair-2014(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org, mcr+nomcom(_at_)sandelman(_dot_)ca