Re: I-D Action: draft-dawkins-iesg-one-or-more-00.txt

2014-11-12 21:41:15
On Wed, Nov 12, 2014 at 5:47 AM, Spencer Dawkins <
spencerdawkins(_dot_)ietf(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com> wrote:

draft-kucherawy-rfc3777bis would be a perfectly fine reference, and
ideally, my draft wouldn't pass it in IESG evaluation(!), but I'm thinking
that since there's a race condition, and it doesn't matter which draft is
approved first, I should probably add a note to the RFC Editor about this,
and let them do the right thing.

Yeah, now that you mention it, they could even go as a cluster.  Either
way, it'll get sorted.

Thanks,
-MSK