"Nerds in Paradise" T-Shirt Project

2014-11-13 20:33:41

We are please to report that all of the shirts have been sold. We made
and distributed 364 shirts. We will be making a donation to the ISOC
Open Internet Endowment of about $1,600.

Special thanks to:

 Julia and Claudio Topolcic (design of the original 1989 "Nerds in Paradise"
 shirts, gave us permission to use it)

 Rebecca Hinden (2014 design)

 AMS Staff (helped with everything onsite)

 Natalie Hill, Almaden Press (shirt printer)

 Maryann Hinden (local distribution desk)

 Susan Martin (local distribution desk)

 Benson Schliesser (local distribution desk)

 Cathy Aaronson (local distribution desk)

 Hilton Hawaiian Village Staff (loan of mannequin)

It was a fun project.  We hope you all enjoy your shirt.

Bob, Ole, and Joel