RE: [Ianaplan] Last Call: <draft-ietf-ianaplan-icg-response-06.txt> (Draft Response to the Internet Coordination Group Request for Proposals on the IANA protocol parameters registries) to Informational RFC

2014-11-27 16:25:35
Thank you for this.  I have asked for some clarifications regarding the
conclusion that rough consensus has been achieved.  Depending on the
response to that request for clarification, I might submit a substantive
comments.

Best,
Richard

-----Original Message-----
From: Ianaplan [mailto:ianaplan-bounces(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org]On Behalf Of The
IESG
Sent: mercredi, 26. novembre 2014 18:37
To: IETF-Announce
Cc: ianaplan(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org
Subject: [Ianaplan] Last Call: <draft-ietf-ianaplan-icg-response-06.txt>
(Draft Response to the Internet Coordination Group Request for Proposals
on the IANA protocol parameters registries) to Informational RFC

The IESG has received a request from the Planning for the IANA/NTIA
Transition WG (ianaplan) to consider the following document:
- 'Draft Response to the Internet Coordination Group Request for
   Proposals on the IANA protocol parameters registries'
  <draft-ietf-ianaplan-icg-response-06.txt> as Informational RFC

ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org mailing lists by 2014-12-15. Exceptionally, comments
may be
sent to iesg(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org instead. In either case, please retain the

Abstract

   This document contains the IETF response to a request for proposals
   from the IANA Stewardship Transition Coordination Group regarding the
   protocol parameters registries.  It is meant to be included in an
   aggregate proposal that also includes contributions covering domain
   names and numbering resources that will be submitted from their
   respective operational communities.  The IETF community is invited to
   comment and propose changes to this document.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ianaplan-icg-response/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ianaplan-icg-response/ballot/