Re: I-D Action: draft-hoffman-dns-terminology-00.txt

2014-11-28 12:28:26
As a side-note, we started discussion on the DNSOP WG mailing list, but are
happy to take suggestions in other places. And we again note that this is very
preliminary document. (You, John, know how "very preliminary" drafts of
terminology works out from our earlier work on RFC 6365.)

On Nov 28, 2014, at 9:02 AM, John C Klensin <john-ietf(_at_)jck(_dot_)com>