Re: Blog: YANG Really Takes Off in the Industry

2014-12-01 18:11:12
the “MIB Doctor” model we are using is not going to scale out to the
numbers of Yang models that are in need of advice or review, nor will
be scale in terms of progressing models through the IETF’s RFC
process.  The fact is that we simply do not have enough Yang Doctors
to cover all of the models in question, despite our best efforts.

is this a sign that we do not have enough medical care or that we are
unleashing an unarchitected epidemic of overly device-specific snmp with
the syntax changed?

randy