Re: last call and IESG processing summary for draft-ietf-ianaplan-icg-response

2014-12-25 12:42:42

A new draft version has been prepared by the editors per discussions on the
mailing list and with the sponsoring AD. The new draft version and associated
changes can be found here:

https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ianaplan-icg-response-07
https://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ianaplan-icg-response-07.txt

However, a further version will be soon forthcoming with also (a) suggested
text from IAB added to Section 5 and (b) description of how and what level of
consensus the draft reached.

I wanted to send an update, pointing people to the final updated draft version
08 that was posted on December 22nd.

The diffs from -07 to -08 are here:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ianaplan-icg-response-08

And the diffs to the version that was in last call are here:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url1=draft-ietf-ianaplan-icg-response-06&url2=draft-ietf-ianaplan-icg-response-08

As noted, I plan to make the final approval step of this draft before the end
of the year.

Jari Arkko