RE: Review Request for draft-pechanec-pkcs11uri-16

2014-12-31 23:33:53

        hello Martin, I'm writing with respect to your recent comment
on the uri-review(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org list:

My understanding is that the registration template should be in the
document itself, even if it's mostly the same as a previous one.

Regards,    Martin.

        I've put the registration template to the draft.  Current
version for draft 17 is attached.  Thank you for your feedback.

        best regards, Jan.

--
Jan Pechanec <jan(_dot_)pechanec(_at_)oracle(_dot_)com>