Re: Last Call: <draft-ietf-httpbis-http2-16.txt> (Hypertext Transfer Protocol version 2) to Proposed Standard

2015-01-03 11:07:24
Without immediately addressing what has later been discussed in this
thread, I should probably clarify what I meant in my original post.

On Sat, Jan 3, 2015 at 10:12 PM, John C Klensin <john-ietf(_at_)jck(_dot_)com>