Re: [tsvwg] Last Call: <draft-ietf-tsvwg-port-use-06.txt> (Recommendations for Transport Port Number Uses) to Best Current Practice

2015-01-19 05:54:37

On 19/01/2015 09:02, gorry(_at_)erg(_dot_)abdn(_dot_)ac(_dot_)uk wrote:
I submitted a new shepherd writeup, based on this and what I found on the
list.
Sounds fair. Thank you for discussing this further in the write-up.
Gorry

David and Gorry,

On Sat, Jan 17, 2015 at 5:10 PM, Black, David