Re: Last Call: <draft-pechanec-pkcs11uri-16.txt> (The PKCS#11 URI Scheme) to Proposed Standard: new draft 19

2015-01-26 10:05:05

Hi all,

Thanks for the extensive and useful last call comments on this
draft, I think they resulted in substantial improvements.

My reading of the last call is that we do have rough consensus
to go ahead with -19 and so I'll shortly put it on the Feb 5th
IESG telechat agenda.

However, I've not done a detailed re-read of all 88 mails I see
on ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org [1] (and I see 158 locally but that includes
dups and saag messages too), so please do feel free to let me
know if an issue you raised was not addressed sufficiently
well. (Doing that initially offlist might be best in case it's
just checking something, and so we don't spin up another i18n
mega-thread unless we really need one:-)

If something significant comes up in the next week, I'll take
this back of the IESG telechat agenda and we can extend/re-do
the IETF LC starting with -19. But I think we're done for now
and, again, thanks for the comments that made this a good bit
better.

Cheers,
S.

PS: The diff from the start to the end of IETF LC is at [2]
and yes, there are a couple of typos, but the RFC editor will
catch those, or I'll ask the authors to fix 'em if IESG eval
results in other changes.

[1] https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/search/?q=pechanec&f_list=ietf
[2]
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url1=draft-pechanec-pkcs11uri-16&difftype=--html&submit=Go!&url2=draft-pechanec-pkcs11uri-19