Re: [mif] Last Call: <draft-ietf-mif-mpvd-arch-09.txt> (Multiple Provisioning Domain Architecture) to Informational RFC

2015-02-05 10:51:52
My reading is that there is a consensus to fix the name misspelling :-),
but I could not quite read whether the PKI question got resolved. Markus,
can you please comment whether the modification Ted worded would address
your concern?

On Tue, Feb 3, 2015 at 10:26 AM, Ted Lemon