Re: [IAB] Last Call: <draft-iab-2870bis-01.txt> (DNS Root Name Service Protocol and Deployment Requirements) to Best Current Practice

2015-02-17 17:58:56
Sam, the document is in the IETF stream (NOT the IAB stream), and Jari
is the responsible AD.  Jari will, of course, do the usual job of the
responsible AD and will be the one responsible for evaluating
consensus, with the oversight of the IESG as a whole.

I don't see this as being any different to any individual submission,
which is what this looks like from a procedural point of view.

Barry

On Tue, Feb 17, 2015 at 6:07 PM, Sam Hartman <hartmans-ietf(_at_)mit(_dot_)edu>