Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-kucherawy-rfc7437bis-03.txt

2015-02-18 23:04:20
Revised version posted.  Try this one on for size.  The tl;dr version of
the changes:

1) Added Allison's text providing guidance about running interviews.

2) Added a modified version of Allison's text emphasizing thorough
evaluations.

3) Added a section talking about evolving the qualification requirements
the next time we revise this document, on the presumption that we can't
come to consensus right now on an acceptable revision.  If in fact we can
come to consensus on some, I can throw this out and make those changes.

-MSK

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <internet-drafts(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org>
Date: Thu, Feb 19, 2015 at 12:00 AM
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-kucherawy-rfc7437bis-03.txt
To: "Murray S. Kucherawy" <superuser(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com>

A new version of I-D, draft-kucherawy-rfc7437bis-03.txt
has been successfully submitted by Murray S. Kucherawy and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-kucherawy-rfc7437bis
Revision:       03
Title:          IAB, IESG, and IAOC Selection, Confirmation, and Recall
Process: Operation of the Nominating and Recall Committees
Document date:  2015-02-18
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          38
Htmlized:       http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kucherawy-rfc7437bis-03
Diff:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-kucherawy-rfc7437bis-03

Abstract:
   The process by which the members of the IAB and IESG, and some
   members of the IAOC, are selected, confirmed, and recalled is
   specified in this document.  This document is a self-consistent,
   organized compilation of the process as it has evolved since the
   publication of [RFC7437].

The IETF Secretariat