Re: (long/architectural version) Last Call: <draft-faltstrom-uri-10.txt> (The Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) DNS Resource Record) to Proposed Standard

2015-02-27 22:07:33
Commenting on one thing only (I disagree with some of your other
comments but, given Pete's note, I don't see it as being useful
to debate them at this point)...

--On Saturday, February 28, 2015 01:36 +0000 Phillip