Re: Applied Networking Research Prize 2015 presentations at IETF-93

2015-04-21 12:54:13
Hi Lars,

I browsed through the links posted in the email but could not find the
links to the other 3 winners (in the mail you said 5 submissions won
the prize) but I see only two submissions.

Also is there a way to have a look at all 33 submissions. Some of the
other papers could make some interesting reading.

Thanks
Vinayak

On Tue, Apr 21, 2015 at 5:42 PM, Eggert, Lars <lars(_at_)netapp(_dot_)com>