Re: MD5 crypto!

2015-04-22 16:32:53
Agree. Here we always have 2 factors to consider: how safe it is and how long
it takes to break. If time and cost to break are higher that the good we are
trying to protect, we can use what we have.

Carlos Vera
Internet Society Ecuador
www.isoc.org.ec
Síguenos @isocec

El 22/4/2015, a las 10:28, Phillip Hallam-Baker