Re: Internet Society Fellow to the IETF

2015-06-19 21:49:58
 you must to have an account in  http://www.zoomgrants.com platform where you
can access to the  Currently Open fellowships programs, t o Apply  and to
Submit your Application .

for IETF, you ll see first time fellowship for IETF94, I think that the next
opening date is July 2015 for IETF 94 in Yokohama, Japan.
see please also the ISOC website for more details
http://www.internetsociety.org/what-we-do/education-and-leadership-programmes/ietf-and-ois-programmes/internet-society-fellowship
best

SERRHINI Mohammed
Moroccan chapter

Пятница, 19 июня 2015, 14:45 +01:00 от GABRIEL AWOFADEJU