Fwd: [agent design] using esteem or reputation (was: Fwd: Re: New Cog VMs available)

2015-06-23 14:53:35
Kinda related to what's discussed on ietf: "Randomness sources for the IETF 2015-2016 Nomcom Selection".

Sincerely,
Robert

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: [agent design] using esteem or reputation (was: Fwd: Re: New Cog VMs available)
Date:   Tue, 23 Jun 2015 13:00:14 -0400
From:   Robert Withers <robert(_dot_)w(_dot_)withers(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com>
To: swarm-modeling(_at_)nongnu(_dot_)org, team(_at_)augur(_dot_)net, newspeaklanguage(_at_)googlegroups(_dot_)com, awards(_at_)codeforamerica(_dot_)org

I'm disabled, they tell me. My experiences inform me I have a complete inability to code to completion. In addition, I am thoroughly tired of being solo in this life and coding pulls me in that direction. So, I'm done, it's too much. I don't want to sail alone, anymore, but I do like to sail. Please sail with us.

I'll share these thoughts to the public domain, pull in a couple of more sets of passionate folks, in the form of Augur.net and swarm.org, and pray with all my heart for cross-cultural synergy.

Best Regards,
Robert

(I apologize for failing the challenge of email, in the previous post. You see what I mean about having disability?)