FW: [DNSOP] Tor frustration

2015-07-18 04:06:19

"You cant operate a global communications network without encryption"  M Blaze,
B Schneier et al.

PS: expect a response tomorrow about 11:00 UTC+2.
From: Suzanne Woolf [suzworldwide(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com]
Sent: Friday, 17 July 2015 18:14
To: Hugo Maxwell Connery
Subject: Re: [DNSOP] Tor frustration

Hugo,

This is indeed very helpful advice. Could you also post it to
ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org? Not everyone taking part in the IETF Last Call
discussion, which I think is your main concern right now, is on this mailing
list or took part in the WG deliberations about .onion.

Understood that it’s frustrating to have to go through what sounds like the
same discussion over again.

thanks,
Suzanne

On Jul 17, 2015, at 11:00 AM, Hugo Maxwell Connery