Re: Last Call: <draft-sparks-genarea-review-tracker-02.txt> (Tracking Reviews of Documents) to Informational RFC

2015-08-04 17:02:28
Thanks Brian, and apologies again for not addressing these even earlier.

One suggestion: add a short Appendix listing topics deferred for now.
The one I'm aware of is author-oriented features.
I re-scrubbed the conversations, and I believe that's the only one that came up that we deferred. I've got this new appendix in my working copy, which I'll submit when Jari gives the green light:

<section title="Suggested features deferred for future work">
<t>
Brian Carpenter suggested a set of author/editor-focused requirements that were deferred for another iteration of improvement. These include providing a way for
the editors to acknowledge receipt of the review, potentially
tracking the email conversation between the reviewer and document editor, and
indicating which review topics the editor believes a new revision addresses.
</t>
</section>

One typo: s/haitus/hiatus/ (numerous instances)
Fixed.

     Brian