Re: When registeration open?

2015-08-12 01:33:25
Vic,

My apologies for the delay in responding to your question, which I believe you
originally posed on August 4. Unfortunately, the opening date of IETF 94
registration was unavoidably delayed by several things that arose only
recently.

We now intend to open registration for IETF 94 by this Friday, August 14.

Regards,
Alexa