Re: [CCAMP] Gen-ART review of draft-ietf-ccamp-flexi-grid-fwk-05 - Nits/editorial items

2015-08-24 10:06:45
Adrian, all

Thanks, pleasee see inline

El 05/08/2015 a las 15:02, Adrian Farrel escribió:

Right, thanks Fatai. You have put us right.

But David and I both got confused by Figure 3, and perhaps by the difference between n and m.

I suggest

OLD

Slot width = 25 GHzSlot width = 37.5 GHz

NEW

Slot width = 25 GHzSlot width = 37.5 GHz

n = 4,m = 2n = 6,m = 3

END

Ramon> ok to change, but don't you mean

NEW

Slot width = 25 GHzSlot width = 37.5 GHz

n = 0,m = 2n = 7,m = 3

OLD

*The '--' represents the nominal central frequency granularity

NEW

*The '--' represents the nominal central frequency granularity in units of 6.25 GHz

END

Ramon> changed as your suggestion (although I could even argue that it is not even necessary to explain '--' it can be seen as the frequency axis and by definition the separation between adjacent 'n' is 6.25 GHz....)

Thanks
Ramon