Re: Summary of LC comments (so far) on RFC1984 to BCP

2015-09-02 10:28:27
Robert,

While I disagree with some of the details (and have written you
separately about a few of them that I think have been adequately
covered on-list), I think this is mostly a fair and balanced
summary.  I do question one pair of statements:

--On Wednesday, September 02, 2015 09:20 -0500 Robert Sparks