Re: Last Call: <draft-farrresnickel-harassment-08.txt> (IETF Anti-Harassment Procedures) to Best Current Practice

2015-09-02 21:43:36
One nit:

"""
Nothing in this document should be taken to interfere with the due process of
law for the legal system under the jurisdiction of which any harassment takes
place.
"""

I think it's a bit broader than that; depending on the specifics, sometimes
where it occurs doesn't matter. I'd suggest just "…due process of law."

On 1 Sep 2015, at 12:45 am, The IESG <iesg-secretary(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org>