Re: Gen-art LC review of draft-ietf-mpls-tp-oam-id-mib-08

2015-09-03 11:02:24
Hi Jari,

One remaining issue is that I think when you said "octet size 0” in the
draft your probably meant “octet string size 0” or something along those
lines. Perhaps that could be changed as well.

Yes, we meant octet string size 0, will change it in the next version.

-Venkat.

On Wed, Sep 2, 2015 at 11:40 AM, Jari Arkko