Re: Last Call: <draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-ping-relay-reply-10.txt> (Relayed Echo Reply mechanism for LSP Ping) to Proposed Standard

2015-09-28 10:01:23
Lizhong,

Responding to myself, I just saw Joel's email, so we're both good with this
addition.

Thanks,
Andy

On Mon, Sep 28, 2015 at 10:57 AM, Andrew G. Malis