NomCom 2015 - Feedback on new candidates - Last Reminder

2015-11-09 14:33:38
As a result of our call for more candidates for the ART Area Director
position, we have received a number of new candidates who've accepted
nomination.

There have also been some changes for other positions.

Please take the opportunity to review the candidates at this link:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/nomcom/2015/feedback/

Feedback can be provided either via the form there (requires login) or by
contacting a member of the NomCom by any means of your choice.

We value your feedback greatly whenever it arrives, but the deadline we
have set for feeedback on the candidates is November 12; after that, the
NomCom will try to reach a decision based on the information available.

Thank you for your help in reaching the best decisions for the IETF!

Harald Alvestrand, NomCom chair