Re: RSYNC down ? rsync.tools.ietf.org

2015-11-09 14:57:38
Hi Doug -

Thanks for pointing that out - I've called Henrik's attention to it.

Also note that we are serving several things from rsync.ietf.org as well:

$ rsync rsync.ietf.org::
charter            - Repository of WG Charters
concluded-wg-ietf-mail-archive    - Older list text archives
conflict-reviews    - Repository of Conflict Review documents
everything-ftp     - The entire IETF FTP Archive
iana               - IANA assignments
iana-timezone - IANA Time Zone Datatbase (see also http://www.iana.org/time-zones) id-archive - The Internet Draft Archive (both active and expired drafts)
iesg-minutes       - IESG Minutes
internet-drafts    - The Internet Draft Repository (currently active drafts)
legacy-files       - Legacy material supporting long-lived URLs
mailman-archive    - Repository of Mailing List Text Archives
proceedings        - Repository of Proceedings
rfc                - Repository of RFCs
slides             - Repository of Slide Documents
status-changes     - Repository of Status Change Documents