Internet Governance Forum (IGF)

2015-11-09 20:54:10
The Internet Governance Forum or IGF is an organisation that
enables the discussion of public policy issues pertaining to the
Internet. IGF is meeting this week in Brazil, and this brief article
explains what kinds of participants attend and what issues are
likely to be the most discussed ones:

http://www.ietf.org/blog/2015/11/internet-governance-forum/

A few IETFers, including some members of our leadership
teams are in the meeting and we promise to provide an
update on the discussions after the meeting.

Jari