Re: no perpass /Secuirty Consideration in IETF docs

2015-11-21 13:30:41
Could you please describe the need of perpass ?

I am talking complete security consideration removal. perpass is
needed for security reasons only.

Did you see the slide set and paper on my blog for Complete Multimedia

You do not even need complicated locks in the Complete Multimedia Recording/

Thanks
Samir

On Sat, Nov 21, 2015 at 12:33 PM, Yoav Nir